Richmond, Va. (May 24, 2012) – CRT/tanaka, an award-winning public relations and marketing firm known for its whatcanbeSM workplace culture and approach to business, was honored recently with two Awards of Excellence and seven Awards of Merit at the 65th annual Virginia Public Relations Awards, sponsored by the Richmond Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). The Virginia Public Relations Awards, which took place at the historic Jefferson Hotel in downtown Richmond, Va., recognized the most impressive public relations campaigns and tactics from across the Commonwealth over the past year.
“CRT/tanaka is always pleased when clients are ecstatic about our solutions, and our work wins top recognition from our peers. When seven different campaigns win awards, it is a strong demonstration of the depth and breadth of great work we produce each day for our clients,” said Mark Raper, CRT/tanaka chairman and CEO.
Awards earned by CRT/tanaka include the following:
Awards of Excellence
- BISSELL Homecare, Inc. “Expanding BISSELL’s Pet-Friendly Pawprint” – Reputation Management
- Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers “Sweetening SEO for the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers’ Website” – Websites
Awards of Merit
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Virginia Alliance “Big Brothers Big Sisters of Virginia Campaign: Mentoring Children of Prisoners and Beyond” – Community Relations
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Virginia Alliance “Big Brothers Big Sisters of Virginia Campaign: Mentoring Children of Prisoners and Beyond” – Brochures
- Viviscal “Viviscal: The Story of Women and Hair Loss in the U.S.” – Marketing Consumer Products
- Viviscal “Viviscal Women and Hair Loss Media Tour” – Media Relations
- Network Solutions, “Go Granny: How Network Solutions Stole the Super Bowl” – Social Media
- Cambria Suites, “Little White Holiday Lies Promotions” – Social Media
- Barnes & Noble College, “BNCollege.com” – Websites
A complete list of the 2012 Virginia Public Relations Award is available at the PRSA Richmond website.
CRT/tanaka is an award-winning public relations and marketing firm known for its whatcanbeSM workplace culture and approach to business. Headquartered in Richmond, Va. and New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Norfolk, Va., CRT/tanaka features four integrated specialties – Food, Beverage and Nutrition; Health and Healthy Lifestyles; Consumer; and Corporate/B2B. The agency has been recognized with more than 350 national and regional awards for its strategic counsel, creativity, workplace culture and community service. Clients include Air New Zealand, Avocados from Mexico, Barnes & Noble College, BISSELL Homecare Inc., Cambria Suites (Choice Hotels International), Charles Schwab & Co., Council of Better Business Bureaus, Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, Girl Scouts of the USA, Network Solutions, Sprint Nextel, the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council and Wines from Rioja (Spain). More information about CRT/tanaka is available at www.crt-tanaka.com.
About PRSA Richmond
PRSA Richmond is a professional association serving Central Virginia public relations practitioners. The chapter and the national organization, PRSA, share the vision of bringing professionals together to enhance the practice, to provide an exchange of experiences and ideals, and to promote professional development. For more information visit: www.prsarichmond.org.